Sunday 1 April 2007

Grand Union Canal, from Great Western Road, 11th January 2007


And this is the last one I've seen, at the time or writing/uploading, so it's been nearly three months. Now that I've set up this blog I hope my brain will be permanently pre-primed to notice them and that future additions will be more regular than over the last 21 months. I won't post unless I have a new photo.

I never expected it to come to this when I took the first few, or indeed the one above. I was prompted to create this site after reading in the Guardian Guide (31st March 2007) of a site called London Daily Photo. To the author of that site, and especially to his lucid instructions on how to do this, I doff my cap and raise my pint. I don't know this man, but I share his enthusiasm and I am very grateful for his unbidden help.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: