Thursday 26 May 2011

Kings Arms Court, 13th May 2011

We weren't meant to be here, but my poor knowledge of this corner of East London saw us get off the tube at the wrong stop, en route to see a friend's band. I was darting looks up all the alleys to try to get my bearings, and although I hadn't fully got them by this stage, this small white at least provided a welcome distraction from my muttered "I'm sure it's this way"s. We made it eventually, although I wasn't ever 100% sure.

Coincidentally like the last, Google Maps doesn't show Kings Arms Court on its street map. I know it exists as I took a photo of the alley sign to remind me, but on the street map there's nothing, and I had to drag along the main road on streetview to locate it exactly. It is a staggeringly wonderful tool, but the last two show it's not totally reliable. Still a lot better than my knowledge of East London, though.

No comments: